Easy Bacon and eggs
6 slices bacon
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
chive, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the slices of bacon in the muffin tin, wrapping in a circle.
- Bake the bacon for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and pour out any excess grease, if desired. Crack 1 egg into each of the cups, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the egg yolks reach your desired consistency.
- Run a knife around the edge of each cup to loosen and remove. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.